Saturday, July 24, 2010
Generikard -- The Generika Rewards Card
The Generikard is the newly launched loyalty and rewards card of Generika- The country's leading generics drug store. This one is the latest addition to my list of loyalty/discount cards which I use.
What are the benefits of the Generikard?
- GeneriKard allows loyal customer to earn points for their purchases in all Generika Drugstore.
- Get special privileges/offers exclusively to Generikard.
Who can avail the GeneriKard?
- All Generika customers 18 years old and above. Senior Citizens are welcome to avail.
-The GeneriKard is for individual; it does not apply to institutions, foundations and organizations.
How to avail of the Generikard
• Buy a minimum of 300 pesos worth of generic medicines to get the card for free. (single receipt transaction)
• Or buy the GeneriKard for 50 pesos
• Present a valid ID and submit the accomplished application form.
• All customers of Generika Drugstore, 18 years old and above, qualify to own a GeneriKard
• The GeneriKard is individualized: one person, one card only.
• The GeneriKard is for individuals, it does not apply to institutions, foundations, organizations and the like.
• Application forms are available in every branch of Generika Drugstore.
• The customer can either be issued the card for free, if he/she makes a purchase that meets certain requirements or the customer can buy the card.
• Eligibility criteria for free issuance of GeneriKard may be changed by Generika.
• The customer must fill up and submit the accomplished application form to the store personnel for processing together with a valid ID.
• If the application is complete, the card will be issued by the store on the same day (subject to availability), after the information has been encoded in the system.
• The customer must write his name and sign the card at the back.
• In case a GeneriKard was availed for free through a transaction which is later on returned and this return makes the original transaction ineligible for free issuance of GeneriKard, the GeneriKard will be charged to the customer since it was given already.
How to earn points
• All customers of Generika Drugstore, 18 years old and above, qualify to own a GeneriKard.
• All transactions earn points except for:
1) transactions below 20 pesos (net amount after discounts);
2) transactions with a discount exceeding 20%;
3) transactions which took place outside the store (delivery service) ;4) charge transactions.
• In case the GeneriKard holder forgot to bring his GeneriKard during the original purchase, it is not allowed to process a return for the sole purpose of punching the transaction again under the GeneriKard just to earn points.
• For generic medicines (based on Generika's classification), points earned are equal to 1% of the purchase amount. For example, a purchase of 75 Pesos of generic medicines earns 0.75 Points.
• For other items (based on Generika's classification), points earned are equal to 0.2% of the purchase amount. For example, a purchase of 200 pesos of branded medicines and/or consumer goods earns 0.4 point.
• Points earned are printed in the Official Receipt of each transaction.
• In case of return, points earned are reversed accordingly.
• The GeneriKard has no expiry.
• Earned points will be automatically reset to 0 if the GeneriKard holder has no purchases for 365 consecutive days.
How to redeem points
• 1 point is equivalent to 1 peso.
• Points can be redeemed in all Generika drugstores and used as a means of payment when buying at Generika
• Point redemption can only be done when the store is online, which means that it can connect to the central head office client database
• Points redemption can only be done by the rightful owner of the card, who may be asked to submit a valid ID.
• Points available for redemption are based on the latest points balance available at the Head Office. In particular, points earned during the day that the customer wants to redeem are not yet included.
• The minimum transaction amount to redeem points is P10 and a minimum of 10 points is necessary for redemption.
• Points are not convertible to cash.
• In case a transaction where points were redeemed is returned later on, the value equivalent to the points redeemed will be convertible to goods to purchase upon return. No cash will be refunded. The points will not be reversed.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• GeneriKard holders will be entitled to additional promos or benefits that will be announced from time to time. Info updates or promotions will be sent to contact information submitted (email or phone).
• The GeneriKard may also contain, optionally, a certain special customer profile which entitles the holder to certain discounts on various items. This customer profile may be given outright or earned by the customer through repeated purchases.
• GeneriKard holders are subject to these terms and conditions and are deemed to have accepted them upon signing the GeneriKard Application Form.
• Generika reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the mechanics of the GeneriKard at any time. In the event that the program is cancelled, cardholders will be notified accordingly and will be given a grace period to redeem the earned points.
• The points reflected in the company 's record shall be considered official.
• Generika will not be held responsible for lost cards and fraudulent use of the card.
• Generika Drugstore's failure to enforce particular term, conditions or guideline does not constitute a continuing waiver of the terms and conditions.